Paneer Jalfrezi is a popular recipe of paneer from the restaurant menu which you guys must try simple and easy to make, it is a stir fry recipe, simple, spicy, and yummy.
200gms- paneer (cut into 1½inch long sliced)
1 medium-size onion (finely chopped)
1 large size tomato (finely chopped)
1tbsp- ginger garlic paste
2tsp- Kashmiri red chili powder
½tsp- turmeric powder
1tsp- coriander powder
4tbsp- tomato puree
1inch- ginger finely chopped
1medium- onion long and thinly sliced
1medium- tomato long and thinly sliced (remove seeds)
1medium- green capsicum long and thinly sliced
( you can add yellow and red bell peppers too)
1tbsp- tomato ketchup
1tspn- garam masala
Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
Salt to taste
1) take a pan heat 1½tbsp oil and add jeera, chopped onion, and ginger garlic paste saute for a minute on medium flame.
2) add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder mix well add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, and salt. Now mix everything properly and cook it on medium heat till the oil separates.
(Gravy is ready to transfer in a bowl)
3) take the same pan heat 1tbsp oil add chopped ginger, sliced onion, capsicum saute for few seconds.
Now, add sliced tomatoes and mix well.
4) further, add onion tomato gravy, ketchup sauce, garam masala, and salt to taste, stir continuously for a few seconds. ( do not overcook ).
5) finally add sliced paneer and coriander leaves. Toss it properly for a few seconds.
Paneer Jalfrezi is ready to eat. Serve hot with Naan, roti.