Marie Biscuit Cake
This is time saving and easiest cake recipe and delicious too.
Just 4 ingredients you need.. easy to bake, easy to make..
3tbsp- sugar powder
1tsp- baking soda/eno
1) Grind biscuits into a fine powder.
2) In biscuits powder add sugar, baking powder, mix well.
3) add milk gradually and keep mixing to make cake batter smooth.
4) cake batter is ready to bake.
5) now, grease cake tin with oil/butter/ghee and dust some flour.
6) pour batter in tin. Tap 2-3 times.
7) you add some nuts this time (optional)
8) preheat oven at 180⁰ and bake for 25-30mins.
9)insert toothpick inside cake, if toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready
(if not then bake for another 5-10mins)
10) let cake cool down, then transfer in a plate.
Marie Biscuit Cake is Ready.