Malai Paneer ( White Sauce Cottage Cheese )
Malai Paneer is very simple in making, it is tasty and full of creamy recipe . You can make this recipe anytime with few ingredients. Enjoy this with Lachha Paratha, phulka.
200gms- Paneer (cottage cheese)
1medium onion roughly chopped
¼cup- fresh yogurt/curd
2pods- green cardamom (seeds)
15nos- cashew nuts
½tspn- black pepper
½cup- milk ( warm )
1-2 – green chilli
Salt to taste
1) Take pan heat ½tbsp oil and 1tbsp butter. Now add cinnamon, cardamom seeds, ginger, cashew nuts and green chilli saute for a minute ( medium flame )
2) now add onions fry for few seconds ( on high flame ) then add 1cup water and cover pan with lid and boil for 3 min. ( on high flame )
3) after 3 mins turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
4) Now take the mixer and grind into a smooth paste.
5) Take same pan, hear Butter (on low flame) add gravy and curd, now stir continuously for 1 minute.
6) Now add cream, salt and milk ( stir continuously on low flame ) at same time add paneer cubes and mix gently. Cover your pan with lid, cook for 1min. ( do not over cook ).
( you can adjust the consistency of gravy with the help of warm milk )
Your Malai Paneer is ready to serve.