Kadai paneer is full of flavors and aroma, in this recipe many grounded spices, onion, tomato and bell peppers goes in it.
Ingredients:- ( making kadai paneer dry Rosted Masala )
4nos.- Kashmiri red chilli
1½tsp- cumin seeds
1tbsp- coriander seeds
5-6 – black pepper
2- bay leaf
1- black cardamom
1) take kadai add all spices and rosted till they turn aromatic
2) let them cool and grind it to a fine powder.
( roasted dry masala is ready )
Ingredients:- ( fried Paneer, Onion & Capsicum)
1 medium onion cut into cubes
1 capsicum cut into cubes
250gms- paneer cut into cubes
1) heat 1½ tbsp oil when oil is hot add paneer cubes and fry till golden brown from all sides. Keep aside.
2) again add 1½tbsp oil now add onion and capsicum wedges and fry them. Keep aside.
Ingredients:- (making onion tomato paste)
1 large size onion (roughly chopped)
2 large tomato (roughly chopped)
1) take kadai heat butter and oil add ginger garlic paste and onion, cook for a minute, now add tomatoes and cook till tomatoes become soft and mushy.
2) once they are cooked let them cool and grind into a fine paste.
Ingredients:- ( kadai paneer )
1tbsp- Kashmiri red chilli powder
1½tsp- kasuri methi
1tsp- mango powder
Salt to taste
1) Heat kadai, add oil and butter once butter is hot add onion tomato paste and cook till masala gets thicken.
2) now add dry roasted masala, red chilli powder, mango powder and salt. Mix everything together.
3) gravy start reducing or oil start separating from gravy add water 1 cup.
4) keep the flame on medium and let cook the gravy for 5 to 6mins. Now add fried onions, capsicum and paneer mix it gently and add kasuri.
Turn off the flame. Your kadai paneer is Ready. Garnish with some cream and coriander leaves, serve hot with roti, naan.