french fries recipe indian
mcdonalds french fries recipe indian
crispy french fries recipe indian
how to make french fries from potatoes
how to make french fries from potatoes at home
Today we are going to talk about the French Fries Recipe or as we all know in India, Finger Chips recipe. We all know it is one of the most popular junk foods, you can have it anywhere in any given situation.These Finger Chips recipes will be the same as the ones that we get in big outlets like MacDonald and KFC. It is one of the easiest fast food dishes that you can make with minimal effort. Even the ingredients that are used in this dish are very simple and easy to find. You can serve this dish with coke, chutney, ketchup or just chat masala salt. It is one of these dishes that will make you fall in love with potatoes. Crunchy from outside and soft and mushy from inside. It is one of the best appetizers that you can serve at parties or social gatherings. And the best part is, you don’t even have to be an expert, when it comes to making french fries at home. So without wasting time let us see how we can prepare this very easy quick and tasty French Fries at home.
Ingredients to prepare the dish : (French Fries):
- 5-6 big Potatoes
- Vegetable Oil
- Red Chilli Powder
- Sea Salt
- Chat Masala
- Ketchup and Mayonnaise
Now, How to prepare the dish (Finger Chips):
- Take the potatoes and then cut them nice and proper. The size of the potatoes should not be too thick or too thin.
- Now wash the potatoes and clean them and then again put them in a bowl of ice for a few minutes.
- Now take a pan and put oil in it and let it heat, heat it until smoke starts appearing. After that place these sliced potatoes one by one in the heated oil
- Lower the flame of the oil, so that the potatoes can get crunchy and maintain their shape.
- Now take them out, sprinkle some red chilli powder, salt and chat masala. Place it on a plate with ketchup or any of your favorite chutney.
- In 30 minutes you can prepare this dish
- If you want it to be a little more crispy, fry it twice.
Some Useful Tips :
- Instead of using vegetable oil, you can also go for mustard oil.
- For taste you can also use a large pinch of amchur.
- Use salt as per your taste.
- You can also add beans or peas in it, to give the dish a new look.
- You can also add oregano instead of garam masala, to give it a tangy touch
So this is how we prepare French Fries Recipe. It is simple, easy and delicious at the same time. So start preparing this dish now and do leave comments about this blog. Thank you 🙂