Ingredients:- for fry eggs
Oil for shallow frying
1tsp- turmeric powder
1tsp- red chilli powder
5nos.- boiled eggs
1) Take boiled eggs and poke it randomly with fork.
In a bowl add 2tbsp oil, turmeric powder, red chili powder and eggs. Marinate eggs properly and keep aside for 10mins.
2) meanwhile take a pan, heat some oil in a medium temp. And fry the Marinated eggs from all sides until the eggs outer layer become golden crispy. Fried eggs are ready.
Ingredients:- for gravy
1½tbsp- garlic paste
½tbsp- ginger paste
1½cup- tomato puree
½cup- onion (finely chopped)
½tsp- turmeric powder
1tbsp- coriander powder
1½tsp- red chilli powder
1tsp- garam masala
1tbsp- kasuri methi
1tsp- cumin seeds
1 black cardamom
5-6 nos.- black pepper
1tsp- fennel seeds
Salt to taste
2tbsp- cream (optional)
Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1) Heat butter and oil in a pan add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, black cardamom, black pepper, and cinnamon saute for few seconds.
2) add chopped onion and ginger garlic paste saute until onions become golden.
3) add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder saute for a minute on medium flame. Aff tomato puree and salt, cook for 6-7 mins or untill oil starts separate.
4) now add fry eggs (saute gently). Add 1½cup hot water, boil for a minute then add garam masala and hand crushed kasuri methi, mix properly and cook for 5-6 min on low flame.
5) after 5mins add chopped coriander leaves and garnish with cream. Your egg curry is ready to eat.
Note:- adjust gravy consistency according to you while adding water.
Enjoy egg curry with rice, chapati, partha.